The global defense electronic security cybersecurity market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). The threats to civilian and military assets are accelerating in diversity, ferocity, and volume every day. Thus, the militaries of various countries require the need for advanced security systems, which can adapt to a changing landscape and support crucial missions. Manufacturers are also focusing on developing a wide range of defense electronics along with cybersecurity software that is upgradeable, durable, and reliable to thrive in the digital age and have the ability to neutralize and detect threats that have not been imagined yet.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/defense-electronic-security-cybersecurity-market
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a technology that connects distinct objects into larger networks. The IoT refers to networked physical assets such as fighter aircraft, surveillance drones, military vehicles, and others. IoT devices gather and transmit required data on situational metrics, such as temperature, location, usage, and status, that assist militants to get situational awareness on the desired military battlefield operations.
A Full Report of Global Defense Electronic Security Cybersecurity Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/defense-electronic-security-cybersecurity-market
The global defense electronic security cybersecurity market analysis includes some of the key market players such as BAE Systems plc, Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., and L3 Harris Corp., among others. To maintain a strong position in the market, these market players are adopting various strategic moves, such as product launches, partnerships and collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions.
- In June 2019, Accenture had completed the acquisition of BCT Solutions. The company specializes in command and control, cybersecurity, and cyber defense services. The acquisition will strengthen Accenture’s Cybersecurity portfolio.
- In December 2019, General Dynamics Corporation signed a contract worth $118 million with the US Army to provide mission support to the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN-A) through its Cybersecurity and Network Operations Mission Support (ADCNOMS).
BAE Systems plc, Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., and L3 Harris Corp., among others.
Global Defense Electronic Security Cybersecurity Market Report Segmentation
By Security Type
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Security
- Application Security
By Deployment Mode
Global Defense Electronic Security Cybersecurity Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404