The global IoT managed services market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). Some major factors such as the rise in the application of multi-cloud, automation, and increased demand for IoT in industrial space, are augmenting the demand for IoT managed services across the globe. IoT refers to a 24*7 network of interconnected objects that can collect and exchange data using embedded sensors and mobile devices, among others. A connected device can become “smart” by combining sensors, networks, applications, and so on, which come together to create added intelligence. The applications of IoT can be found in several industries today, such as manufacturing, healthcare, transport & logistics, government, retail, and energy & utility, among others. Managed service is the practice of outsourcing a dedicated team to handle defined responsibilities, cut down the cost, and manage operations effectively. The IoT managed services market is highly dependent upon the adoption of IoT among industries.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/iot-managed-services-market
The IoT managed services market is highly fragmented, owing to the presence of a large number of players. The majority of vendors are participating in various marketing strategies to expand their market share. The vendors available in the market are competing on price, quality, brand, and product differentiation, and also the acquisition of small players is happening to ensure an optimum position in the IoT managed services, globally. Several key players include HCL Technologies Ltd., Infosys Ltd., and Tech Mahindra Ltd., among others.
A Full Report of Global IoT Managed Services Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/iot-managed-services-market
- In February 2020, Smartfren, one of Indonesia’s leading telecom operators with more than 20 million active subscribers, announced Cisco as its preferred digitization partner to create a multi-cloud architecture. The project will entail the creation of a digital services data center architecture in Indonesia with cloud computing, and cloud services integrated.
- In October 2019, Integron announced the launch of managed services solution for mobile asset management. Integron will leverage its expertise in IoT managed services, to assist connected health and life sciences companies in the turnkey deployment of scalable asset management tools.
HCL Technologies Ltd., Infosys Ltd., and Tech Mahindra Ltd., among other
Global IoT Managed Services Market Report Segmentation
- Network Management
- Device Management
- Data Management
- Security Management
- Other Applications
- Energy and Utilities
- IT and Telecom
Global IoT Managed Services Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404